PROCEDURE AND PRICING
I want to make the process of selecting images for your facility a simple and enjoyable process.
What’s the typical process like?
- An initial call to introduce ourselves and discuss your project’s specific image needs.
Topics to include:
a. Discussion of your vision for the space and share any image boards, floor plans, and elevations if available with approximate final image dimensions.
b. Budget – How many images? What types of materials/printers? Special requirements?
c. Discuss approximate installation date and overall timeline.
d. What types, sizes and colors of images are appropriate? I have a vast library of beautiful photographic imagery to select from and will edit and prepare them for your specific need. Require something special or unique? We can discuss custom shoot if required.
- An estimated quote will be provided for your project along with payment and licensing terms. I gladly will work with any printing sources and media you select and will communicate directly with the chosen fabricator to assure the highest quality.
- Once sign off is received, an initial folder of images will be provided for your review. I’m extremely flexible to get you the best result and will continue to provide options if needed.
- Final images selected.
- Final field dimensions required.
- Final edit of images to size and requirements set by your selected printer.
- Payment in full prior to transfer to selected printer.
Images will be prepared to the specifications of your selected printer or fabricator. Images transferred range in price from $750. - $900. per image. Repeated images are charged at a significantly lower cost. There is no charge for a custom shoot as long as it is within 3 hours of travel from Philadelphia. Further distances may incur travel and related expenses.
Please contact me to discuss your next project.
© Sandy Stolzman Photography